Here are five articles that I enjoyed this week plus a bonus social media post.
1. Michael Kelley – Putting God’s Armor to Use in Three Unlikely Ways. Great read for going into this holiday season of Thanksgiving and Christmas.
2. Ron Edmondson – 7 Things We’ve Learned about Reaching Millennials. Ron is one of the best church leaders you can get to know. He’s got great insights into the area of reaching all sorts of people.
3. Thom Rainer – What (Some) Church Members Really Mean When They Say They Want Their Church to Grow. A quick read on seven “unless” conditions that leaders need to recognize and know how to handle.
4. Jeremiah Johnston – 4 Principles That Affirm God’s Power Over and Purpose for Evil and Suffering. We all suffer and Jeremiah has great insight into how our faith can grow through the process.
5. Aaron Brown – The Ten Most Ridiculous Car Design Details. A great reminder that everyone from Rolls-Royce to Dodge can give in to the temptation of style over substance.
"It is a mark of evil things that came in the Great Darkness that they cannot abide the Sun."
— J.R.R. Tolkien (@JRRTolkien) November 17, 2015