Here are five posts that I enjoyed this week plus a bonus social media post.
1. Tony Reinke – Top 15 Books of 2015. This is a strong list of books. Reinke offers his list based on what is helpful and what he thinks will be enduring.
2. David Prince – In Defense of Christian Happiness. A powerful group of quotes and book excerpts about the role of happiness in our faith.
3. Jeff Goins – How to Build Better Reading Habits and Finish a Book Every Day. The always-helpful Goins offers practical advice about reading and why it is beneficial.
4. Rick Howerton – Five Ways to Encourage Group Leaders During the Holiday Season. Rick Howerton is one of the best minds on groups ministry and one of the most encouraging friends I have. Read this post and then go put it into practice.
5. Mike Breen – Why the Missional Movement Will Fail. I deeply appreciate Breen’s warning to the many leaders who have associated with the missional movement in the church. His article is a must read.
"…it grows perhaps the greater." pic.twitter.com/NNb7GS6EgB
— J.R.R. Tolkien (@JRRTolkien) November 26, 2015