Here are five posts that I enjoyed this week plus a bonus social media post.
1. Thom Rainer — Two Major But Under the Radar Changes in American Churches. Good insights about two things many of us are experiencing today.
2. Grant Hensel — 52 Business Books the Fortune 500 CEOs Think You Should Read. A great list that will add to my book purchasing bill.
3. Bob Smietana — Researchers Reveal Recent Shifts Among American Megachurches. Leadership Network and the Hartford Institute for Religion Research have produced some great work in their latest study that all church leaders and members should heed.
4. Adario Strange, Mashable — Twitter video highlights 2015’s best social media moments. Mashable is a powerful site and their positive commentary on the social highlights that Twitter raises is an interesting commentary on our culture.
5. Ron Edmondson — 10 Random Things to Know About Pastors – Or at least This One. Ron always provides great insight into the subject of leadership and the lives of leaders.
And the always hilarious Church Curmudgeon helps us bring a Christmas Carol into the 21st Century…
Go, Tweet It on the Mountain #UpdatedXmasCarols
— Church Curmudgeon (@ChrchCurmudgeon) December 9, 2015