Here are five posts that I enjoyed this week plus a bonus social media post.
1. Ed Stetzer – A Strategy to Serve the Suffering in the Middle East. The church must never turn away from those who are persecuted. Stetzer offers some practical advice for our engagement into the current crisis.
2. Jesse Singal – One Reason the ‘Learning Styles’ Myth Persists. If you lead or teach, this is an interesting article about a subject matter that many take for granted but perhaps should not.
3. Mark Wilson – What Apple and Starbucks Taught Me About Building a Brand. Great insights from Alessandra Ghini, who worked for both companies.
4. Stephen Altrogge – When Life Beats the Snot Out of You. How can you not love a blog post that has “snot” in its title? Plus, Stephen has some good stuff to say.
5. Mike Breen – How Celebrity, Consumerism, and Competition Are Killing the Church. Breen points out how the massive “transfer growth” we see in churches today is not a win but a staggering loss for the church.
Let’s argue about your favorite presidential candidate, because this will end well.
— Every Tweet Ever (@EveryTweet_Ever) February 5, 2016