Here are five posts that I enjoyed this week plus a bonus social media post.
1. Derwin Gray – The Six Cs of Life-Transformative Preaching. Derwin has become one of my favorite people in the world. He’s a great leader who easily teaches ministry principles to others.
2. Brian Scudmore – Why Successful People Spend 10 Hours a Week Just Thinking. An interesting look into not just the value of time dedicated to thinking but a few practical tips for leaders to pull it off each week.
3. James Clear – Zanshin: Learning the Art of Attention and Focus From a Legendary Samurai Archer. So much of what we do is repeated week after week. I always enjoy gaining these insights from older practices.
4. Ron Edmondson – 20 Leadership Tips in Tweet Length. If you want to know more about leadership, read Ron’s blog every day from here forward.
5. Jeremiah Johnston – The Church of Invisible Diseases. Jeremiah is rightly becoming well-known for his insight into the common but unaddressed issues by the church. This article at Relevant on suicide and mental illness is a must read.
And a great word from J.R.R. Tolkien
— J.R.R. Tolkien (@JRRTolkien) April 7, 2016