Here are five posts that I enjoyed this week plus a bonus social media post.
1. Dargan Thompson – 12 Essential Bonhoeffer Quotes. Bonhoeffer was one of the most influential theologians of the last few centuries. His words are relevant in our current day.
2. Paul Sohn – 24 Charts of Leadership Styles Around the World. As believers, we need to be culturally and globally aware. Sohn pulls from Richard Lewis’ book on the subject of how leadership works in various cultures.
3. Ken Braddy – The one “secret weapon” you need in our teaching arsenal. Ken is one of the best at training Bible study leaders. His secret weapon might be unexpected but a great idea.
4. Justin Bariso – Warriors Coach Steve Kerr Just Showed a Completely Different Side of Emotional Intelligence. Kerr is one of the few in the NBA to successfully transition from championship player to championship coach. His skills are off the charts and is worthy of observation.
5. Kevin Porter – Does God’s Silence Mean You Sinned? A great interview with my friend Jeremiah Johnston about our prayer life and wanting an answer from God.
And a bonus tweet quoting Hugh Halter for you to mull over regarding discipleship…
Disciples are essentially apprentices & therefore will require massive amounts of time & friendship to see growth happen. @HughHalter— Will Mancini (@willmancini) May 12, 2016