Here are five posts that I enjoyed this week plus a bonus social media post.
1. Keelan Cook – How to Map Your Members in Google for Local Outreach. For church leaders, here’s a smart way to use technology to the advantage of our mission.
2. The State of Theology. LifeWay Research and Ligonier Ministries teamed up for this project. It is critical that you know what is going on in the culture and the church in regards to our doctrinal positions.
3. Claire Fallon – Here’s How Long It Took to Write Your Favorite Book. Ever wonder what it is really like to write a book? Sometimes it goes (really) fast. Other times, it takes years.
4. Nick Stockton – Elon Musk Announces His Plan to Colonize Mars and Save Humanity. Well, someone has to do it. But seriously, what Musk’s company SpaceX is accomplishing is astounding.
5. Brian Orme – 14 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About the 70s Movie “A Thief in the Night.” Why? Why did people make such a horrific piece of edutainment. Except for Larry Norman’s song “I Wish We’d All Been Ready.” It is still awesome.
This is insane.. https://t.co/0PLH5tNYj1
— CellPhone Roxy (@CellPhone_Roxy) September 10, 2016