Want to have me speak?
For my adult life, I have served in leadership for churches, in non-profit business, and through university settings. With a varied background from serving in established organizations and start-up church environments, I can help your church or organization in better navigating mission, change, and development.
Like you, I have been on the receiving end of far too many poorly planned and boring presentations. It is painful to watch an audience be bored and frustrated. My commitment is that we can work together to find the right topics and tone that will help the people in your church or organization feel encouraged and empowered. My goals are to help people better understand the truth and feel practically ready to do something about it.
Choosing a speaker is a significant decision; and I don’t take it lightly that you have visited this page. I appreciate the time you are taking to make a wise decision. I hope the following information can help you in the process.
Please feel free to contact me at any time through my Contact page.
You have a big choice ahead of you; I hope this page helps you make it. I appreciate you taking the time to consider me for your event.
What You Can Expect
If you contact me about a speaking event, you can expect the following:
- Prompt response to your request.
- Engaging conversation about your needs and how I can help your group.
- Planning for personal promotion before the event through my blog and social media channels.
- Quick follow-up to finalize details about the event.
Regular Speaking Topics for Worship Services or Special Events
- Living an active faith
- Mobilizing people to live on mission
- Leadership development
- Spiritual growth through the disciplines
- Missions and personal evangelism
- Small group ministry
Frequent Talks and Speeches
- Missional Spirituality
- Living Compelled by the Love of Christ
- Creating a Missional Culture in Your Church
- Transformational Discipleship
- Developing an Eternal Perspective for Life
- Developing Missional Leaders in a Consumer’s World
- Redeeming Glory: Understanding and Living in the Glory of God
If you would like to talk about having me as a speaker for your church or event, please use the Contact page to reach me.
On the Sundays that Philip is not traveling, he preaches at First Baptist Church in Bradenton, Florida where he serves as Lead Pastor.