Want to have me speak?
Thanks for visiting my website. If you would like to have me speak to your church, conference, or other group, please feel free to contact me for us to talk about the event.
For my adult life, I have served in leadership for churches, in non-profit business, and through university settings. With a varied background from serving in established organizations and start-up church environments, I can help your church or organization in better navigating mission, change, and development.
Like you, I have been on the receiving end of far too many poorly planned and boring presentations. It is painful to watch an audience be bored and frustrated. My commitment is that we can work together to find the right topics and tone that will help the people in your church or organization feel encouraged and empowered. My goals are to help people better understand the truth and feel practically ready to do something about it.
Choosing a speaker is a significant decision; and I don’t take it lightly that you have visited this page. I appreciate the time you are taking to make a wise decision. I hope the following information can help you in the process.
Please feel free to contact me at any time through my Contact page.
You have a big choice ahead of you; I hope this page helps you make it. I appreciate you taking the time to consider me for your event.
What You Can Expect
If you contact me about a speaking event, you can expect the following:
- Prompt response to your request.
- Engaging conversation about your needs and how I can help your group.
- Planning for personal promotion before the event through my blog and social media channels.
- Quick follow-up to finalize details about the event.
Regular Speaking Topics
- Mobilizing people to live on mission
- Leadership development
- Sunday service teaching/preaching
- Spiritual disciplines
- Missions and evangelism
- Small group ministry
Frequent Talks and Speeches
- Living Compelled by the Love of Christ
- Developing an Eternal Perspective
- Redeeming Glory: Understanding and Living in the Glory of God
- Missional Spirituality
- Developing Missional Leaders in a Consumer’s World
On the Sundays that Philip is not traveling, he preaches at The Fellowship in Nashville, Tennessee, where he serves as Teaching Pastor.